Ever had the thought “what am I going to do with all these photos of myself?
Whether it’s a Headshot session or portrait photos your images can be used in many different ways in your everyday life!
Here are 20 ways you can use your portrait or headshot images:
- Social media profile picture: Use your image as your profile picture on all of your social media accounts.
- Personal website: Feature your image on your personal website.
- Business website: Use your headshot on your business website’s “About” page or in your staff directory.
- Business cards: Include your portrait or headshot on your business cards.
- Email signature: Use your photo as part of your email signature.
- Professional networking sites: Use your headshot on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Dating: Use your portrait on a dating site!
- Resume/CV: Include your image on your resume or CV.
- Press releases: Use your image when you issue press releases.
- Public speaking engagements: Use your headshot on promotional materials for your public speaking engagements.
- Conferences and events: Use your photo on promotional materials for conferences and events you attend.
- Online courses: Use your photo on promotional materials for the online courses you offer.
- Author profiles: Use it on author profiles for books you’ve written.
- Podcasts: Use your headshot on promotional materials for podcasts you host or appear on.
- Guest blog posts: Use your portrait or headshot when submitting guest blog posts.
- Book covers: Use your portrait or headshot on book covers for books you’ve written.
- Flyers and brochures: Use your portrait or headshot on promotional materials such as flyers and brochures.
- Magazine and newspaper articles: Use it when featured in magazine and newspaper articles.
- YouTube videos: Use your photo as your profile picture on your YouTube channel.
- Online profiles: Use your portrait or headshot on any online profiles you have, such as on forums or message boards.
- Personal use: Use your images as framed photos in your home or office, or as a gift for family and friends.
With the help of a professional photographer (like us), you can create a range of high-quality images that can be used across a variety of platforms and mediums.